Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

A little slice of home

It's always nice when I have friends visiting. This past weekend my friend Sarah who is a flight attendant had a flight to Sydney. Whenever she is in town we just feast and explore Sydney. I have known her since Primary school so it is always nice catching up with her. After having brunch with Zee, we decided to take the ferry to Manly beach while Zee drove there. He beat us there as we missed the ferry we were suppose to be on but we were able to see the Royal Caribbean cruise that was just sitting at Circular Quay- it was just sitting there pretty asking us to go onboard. Maybe one day. However, I did manage to take some pictures of the beautiful Opera house. I don't think I can ever get enough of Circular Quay and how amazing it looks day or night.








No comments:

Post a Comment