Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

Tea in all it's glory






Recently, I have been drinking so much tea. I have no idea why but its been my to go drink of choice. I always drink warm water so I decided to spice it up. A few weeks ago Zee and I went on our little or not so little food exploration ventures and decided to try CHA Tea Providores in the new 4217 at Surfers. I am in no way an expert food blogger or anything but I just love this place so much. I love the atmosphere, the tea and scones here. I have only tried the rose tea which is divine. It reminded me of the rose tea I usually get at TWG in Singapore. The service there is amazing too. Check out their whole range of teas on their website. I am so glad there is an amazing high tea place here on the Gold Coast. It's a dream come true.

Check out their website here: http://www.chatea.com.au/

1 comment: