Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

Let it still snow.

Today, I had the whole day to myself and so I decided that I will start something I have been meaning to do for a few years now which is to: Blog. I guess its not really that hard some days to put words down and write something but some days, it really is. I had a really great morning because I finally was able to skype with my best friend in Thunder Bay. I miss her and her family so much and skyping with her was so good. I still cannot believe how much snow they still have.

Returning to sydney after our trip was a little more than hard. I needed a holiday after our holiday. However, I guess we have finally gotten back to our daily routine and finally got used to the warmer weather. I am glad it is getting cooler in Sydney though. Anyways, here's my first post to Thunder Bay and the awesome friends who are like family to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment